Please scroll down and click on the picture or button for any unit to access more information, including a video link if available. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
What We Generally Look For in a Viable Application:
* Total gross monthly income of all adults applying that is at least 3 times the amount of the monthly rent.
* No evictions or bankruptcies
* Credit scores of 700 or higher. Applicants with scores between 670 and 700 may be asked to provide a security deposit 2 times the rent amount instead of the usual 1.5 times the rent.
* Positive references from current and previous landlord, as well as from employer.
* We conduct a credit/background check and confirm employment and salary/wage amounts.
* We accept applications involving Sec. 8 or similar programs. However, such applicants must still meet the other requirements above on evictions/bankruptcies; credit scores; positive references; and good credit and background check results.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PETS. EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE FOR DOCUMENTED SUPPORT DOGS OR CATS, OR SERVICE DOGS.
Scroll further down if you're ready to submit an application and/or pay the application fee.
Seaside Properties is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Appointments are required to view an apartment or to visit our office so that we can meet and discuss your needs. Please call (310) 853-1703 to set up your appointment.
Available units are shown by appointment only. Please contact our office by calling us at (310) 853-1703 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone who is age of 18 or older and who will be living in the apartment will need to complete a Seaside Properties rental application. An application can be picked up when viewing appointments, via email or by visiting our office during normal business hours, 8 am to 5 pm, M-F. (Please call ahead to be sure someone is in the office.)
The rental application must be filled out to the best of your ability and submitted along with a $50 non-refundable rental application fee. This fee is used to run a credit and reference check. We also will verify your rental and employment history as a part of the application process. If any additional information is needed, we will let you know. We can usually have an answer for prospective applicants within one business day.
When you have been approved for an available rental, generally you will need to sign the lease and submit move-in money within three days of approval. Once the lease is signed, and money and keys have been exchanged, we will remove the unit from the market.
Our leases are for a minimum of one year, and month-to-month after that.
We do NOT accept pets. Exceptions are made for documented support or service dogs or cats. When pets are allowed, an additional pet deposit is usually required.
Properties within the City of Los Angeles are supplied electricity by the city Department of Water and Power. Most of our properties do not charge for water usage. Outside the City of Los Angeles, Southern California Edison supplies electricity. Natural gas service is supplied by Southern California Gas Co. Before you move in, you should contact the relevant utility to be sure all utility service accounts (except water) for your unit are switched into your name on your move-in date. We will remove Seaside’s name from utility accounts soon after. We do not want you left without gas, power, etc.